Are you planning to be part of one of the fastest growing nation? Then, plan for Canada immigration by choosing the best Canada immigration consultants in hyderabad india . Canada is one of the countries that is popularly known for various aspects. Whether it may be for a student planning for overseas education, or for a tourist planning for visiting the best places around the globe or for a skilled professional aiming for a better future – Canada is always on the top choice for many.
If you are one of the skilled professional who are aiming to migrate to Canada and explore your career opportunities, then feel free to speak the Canada immigration consultants of CanAuz Overseas. The immigration consultancy is ranked on the top because of their best Canada immigration consultants.
What is Canada PR Visa?
Canada PR visa or the Canada Permanent Resident Visa is the status issued for the skilled professionals who meet the eligibility requirements as mentioned by the Canadian government. The non-citizens achieving this visa status can live, work, and stay anywhere in the country.
How to get Canada PR visa from India?
Canada PR is one of the most favorite statuses for candidates planning for immigration. This is because, the status assures several benefits along with various career opportunities. In order to make this Canada immigration successful, it is most important to choose the best Canada immigration consultants in hyderabad.
CanAuz Overseas provides the best professional support from the initial to the final stage of the immigration process. Here is the brief immigration process followed by the Canada immigration consultants of CanAuz.
- Eligibility Check: In this stage, the Canada immigration consultants in Hyderabad will collect details related to age, education, work experience, language skills, etc., to validate your eligibility for Canada PR visa.
- Processing Educational Credential Assessment: After validating your eligibility for Canada PR, the Canada immigration consultants of CanAuz will process Educational Credential Assessment.
- Creating an Express Entry Profile: The next step is to create an online express entry profile. In this step, our best Canada immigration consultants will create your profile by entering your particulars. It is essential for the candidate to provide the right information.
- Documents arrangement for ITA: ITA stands for Invitation to apply. Candidates who are having a good eligibility requirement and meeting the requirements as set by the Canada immigration can easily get invited.
- Submission of Visa Application: After receiving the ITA, the next step is to submit visa application. By contacting to our expert Canada immigration consultants one can easily get this processed.
- Medical and Character Certificates: Immigration process cannot be completed without medical and character certificates. By choosing the best Canada immigration consultants, one can achieve the complete guidance from the initial to the final visa process.
- Visa Stamping: This is the last step where visa stamping has to be processed and this effectively leads to the PR visa approval.
How much time it takes to get PR visa for Canada?
Well, there is no specific assured time that can be considered for Canada immigration process. But, there is huge probability for achieving an ITA faster if you have the highest eligibility requirement or having the right skills that match the Canadian job market. However, in general, the processing time for Canada PR visa can be from 8 -12 months. Also, it can be even longer based on the candidate’s profile.
What is the cost of PR visa for Canada?
In order to process Canada PR visa from India, it is essential to pay the visa for primary member and for the dependents who are planning to move along. Here is the general fee structure:
|Primary Applicant Visa Fee with right of permanent residence||CAD 1325|
|Primary Applicant Visa Fee without right of permanent residence||CAD 825|
|Spouse with right of permanent residence||CAD 1325|
|Spouse without right of permanent residence||CAD 825|
|Dependent Child under 22 years||CAD 225|
Apart from these, there are even several other fee requirements such as for medical tests, ECA, IELTS, etc. Thus, to get the detailed overview or understanding about Canadian PR visa fee structure, it is crucial to contact the best Canada immigration consultants in Hyderabad.
How to check eligibility for Canada PR visa?
Canada immigration system follows a point-based immigration system; wherein a skilled professional has to score at least 67 points under the PR point’s calculator. Thus, to validate the eligibility to apply for Canada PR visa, the best way is contacting to experienced Canada immigration consultants.
CanAuz Overseas holds one of the best Canada immigration consultants in Hyderabad. The teams are well-experienced in the immigration domain and are much talented to solve any hurdle that occurs during immigration. If you are also planning to get help from Canada immigration consultants, feel free to reach the experts of CanAuz Overseas.