Evaluation fees are non-refundable
Once you accept our terms of business you may make a payment to CanAuz Overseas Careers via a range of payment options which includes,
- Bank transfer
- online payment using our secured payment method.
Once your case is accepted by our Case Managers they shall be delighted to confirm all the details on your case with you and ensure that the initial review of your case history and immigration needs have been conducted correctly. We will then immediately and not within less than 48 hours deliver to you and provide you with the following which will be delivered to you either face to face or on a video/telephone call and thereafter supported in an email sent directly thereafter with full supporting documents.
Our Process & Services
- We shall review your bio-information against the qualifying criteria of the visa.
- We shall advise you and agree with you what documents you are required to submit to us for submission of your application.
- We shall then review your documents as we receive them to ensure that they are accurate and meet the government criteria.
- We shall complete your application forms and shall submit your case to the concerned authorities.
- We shall provide you with advice, support and assistance throughout the process.
- We provide consultancy service with regards to immigration visas. The first 3 services will be completed within 48 hours. The remaining services are on-going and will be completed within a period of 90 days’ subject you providing us with all the supporting documents.
- The delivery of the service is by live face to face consultation or via video/telephone call and by a detailed email with supporting documents and pack sent without 48 hours of your evaluation payment.